The largest smart card, payment and identification exhibition in the Middle East where over 10,000 visitors meet 300 exhibitions.
TOSAN Techno was one of the companies from IRAN that participated in this exhibition. The most important focuses of this presence was as follow:
– Introduction of enterprise payments and cards solutions.
– Presentation of new payments and cards products.
– Meeting with partners and developing the business in the Middle East specially exporting VTM.
– Developing market out of IRAN.
During this exhibition, POS and mPOS devices was presented to customers and visitors. TOSAN Techno presented the newest payment products such as A920, D220 and Q80.
In addition of holding the mentioned stand, TOSAN Techno participated in the content parts. Dr. Mohammad Mazaheri, TOSAN Techno CEO, had several interviews in the exhibition. One of them was organized by Terrapinn (event organizer), it was about TOSAN Techno achievement regarding the future market. The video interview will be made available to the public on YouTube channel.
Apart from these issue, Arash Hosseinpour, marketing deputy of the company presented a conference with the subject of “how to improve payment methods”. This seminar was in 3 parts:
- Reviewing the technology payment,
- Prediction the future of payment technology
- And the most significant part was about POS 2.0
TOSAN Techno marketing deputy described POS 2.0 “The system is based on tablet devices and cloud computing with the ability to connect additional modules (barcode reader, a module for accepting credit cards, cash drawer, customer display, etc.). “ and mentioned it as the most favorite payment method in future.